ICON Eyecare’s board certified surgeons have performed thousands of cataract procedures. In addition to this breadth of experience, ICON Eyecare has one of the most advanced eye surgery centers in Colorado and Texas. If you’re having trouble reading, seeing in the distance, or if you notice difficulty with night vision, it may be due to cataracts. Cataracts are very common and start to develop as early as 50 years of age. In some instances, ICON Eyecare can offer same day cataract consult appointments before scheduling your cataract surgery. We want to take care of your vision as fast as possible so you can get back to living a happy and fulfilling life. We accept nearly all insurance plans.
Cataracts: An Introduction
LASER | CHOICE Cataract Surgery — A New Standard of Cataract Treatment
ICON Eycare’s surgeons have developed a premium cataract treatment protocol for the treatment of cataracts. LaserChoice Cataract surgery provides the very best option for patients that seek laser precision and the potential to reduce the need for glasses after surgery.
1. Improved Measurement Precision using either LENSTAR or IOL Master 500 Optical Biometry
2. Premium Intraocular Lenses that can reduce the need for glasses
3. Femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery that improves the precision and consistency of surgical outcomes
4. Dedicated eye care surgery centers with the latest technology and care teams that exclusively specialize in eye care
5. Surgical specialists with more than 200,000 successful surgeries performed since 1999